Marzipan ice cream on a stick
Olo Marzipan bakeable
- Heat the Olo marzipan, cream and milk in a pan - until the marzipan has melted.
- Add the poppy seeds.
- Pour the mixture into ice-cream moulds and freeze overnight.
- Before serving, dip the ice cream in liquid chocolate.
After dipping the marzipan ice cream in the chocolate, decorate with Olo almonds and dried strawberries.
Die Glace lässt sich ca. 1 Woche in der Tiefkühltruhe aufbewahren.
Marzipan ice cream
Olo Marzipan, in pieces
Cream, whipped stiff
- Blend the Olo marzipan and milk in a blender.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then add the icing sugar. Continue beating until the mixture is firm.
- Stir in the egg yolks briefly.
- Carefully fold in the marzipan mixture and cream.
- Leave to freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 1/2 hour before serving.
Tip: To get coloured glazes, use different coloured marzipan from Olo.
The jars can be stored in the freezer for 3-4 weeks.
Photo by Michelle Tsang