Halloween Marzipan Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Olo Marzipan, bakeable, in pieces
small apples in thin slices
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the sugar and butter. Add the eggs, sour cream, crème fraiche and cinnamon.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Add the marzipan and apples to the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins and bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the muffins and leave to cool.
- Decorate the muffins with icing and sprinkles as desired.
Pineapple Marzipan Birthday Cake
Olo Marzipan paste, in pieces
Pineapple, in pieces
Olo Marzipan sticks, rolled out
Olo Marzipan Figures, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 160° C.
- Mix the Olo marzipan and butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla sugar, poppy seeds and eggs to the mixture.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir into the mixture.
- Fold the pineapple pieces into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into two round baking tins of different sizes and bake for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool and remove from the tin.
- Cover with Olo marzipan and decorate with Olo marzipan figures.
Funfetti-Cake corners with marzipan
Olo Marzipan, for decoration
Sprinkles for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 175° C.
- Mix the butter and sugar until the mixture is light. Then add the eggs.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and add the sour cream.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the mixture.
- Fold the coloured crumbles into the mixture.
- Then bake the mixture in a pre-greased baking tin for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool. Remove from the tin and cut into even triangles.
- Roll out the marzipan and cover the cake corners with it, decorate with sprinkles.
Tip: the cake corners are perfect for a children's birthday party.