Funfetti-Cake corners with marzipan
Olo Marzipan, for decoration
Sprinkles for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 175° C.
- Mix the butter and sugar until the mixture is light. Then add the eggs.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and add the sour cream.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the mixture.
- Fold the coloured crumbles into the mixture.
- Then bake the mixture in a pre-greased baking tin for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool. Remove from the tin and cut into even triangles.
- Roll out the marzipan and cover the cake corners with it, decorate with sprinkles.
Tip: the cake corners are perfect for a children's birthday party.
Pineapple Marzipan Birthday Cake
Olo Marzipan paste, in pieces
Pineapple, in pieces
Olo Marzipan sticks, rolled out
Olo Marzipan Figures, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 160° C.
- Mix the Olo marzipan and butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla sugar, poppy seeds and eggs to the mixture.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir into the mixture.
- Fold the pineapple pieces into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into two round baking tins of different sizes and bake for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool and remove from the tin.
- Cover with Olo marzipan and decorate with Olo marzipan figures.
Halloween Marzipan Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Olo Marzipan, bakeable, in pieces
small apples in thin slices
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the sugar and butter. Add the eggs, sour cream, crème fraiche and cinnamon.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Add the marzipan and apples to the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins and bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the muffins and leave to cool.
- Decorate the muffins with icing and sprinkles as desired.