Marzipan Christmas cookies
Christmas seasoning (1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom)
- Crush the marzipan, add the egg, powdered sugar and Christmas spices and stir to form a dough.
- Add the flour and ground almonds to make a firm dough.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Roll out part, cut out stars (approx. ½ - 1cm thick) and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake the stars in the middle of the preheated oven at 180 ° C for approx. 10 minutes.
- Let the baked stars cool down.
- Melt the chocolate couverture. Dip the stars halfway in and decorate with sugar sprinkles.
Marzipan-Almond Bundt Cake
Olo Almonds, chopped
Olo Marzipan bakeproof, in pieces
- Preheat the oven to 150° C.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Mix the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the eggs gradually and beat the mixture until fluffy.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the milk and divide the dough in half.
- Mix one half with the liquid chocolate.
- Add the almonds and marzipan to the other half.
- Pour both dough masses into a pre-greased Gugelhopf tin and mix loosely with a fork.
- Bake the cake for approx. 60 minutes.
- After cooling, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
Marzipan Puff Pastry
Olo Ground almonds
- Heat the milk and dissolve the Olo almond paste in it, stirring.
- Mix in the almonds and sultanas and leave to cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into rectangles.
- Spread the filling on the puff pastry.
- Fold the pastry into a star shape, pressing the seams tightly.
- Place the pockets on a baking tray lined with baking paper, brush with egg yolk and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C bottom and top heat (fan oven 180°C) for 15-20 minutes.
Photo by Karolina Kolodziejczak
Funfetti-Cake corners with marzipan
Olo Marzipan, for decoration
Sprinkles for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 175° C.
- Mix the butter and sugar until the mixture is light. Then add the eggs.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and add the sour cream.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the mixture.
- Fold the coloured crumbles into the mixture.
- Then bake the mixture in a pre-greased baking tin for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool. Remove from the tin and cut into even triangles.
- Roll out the marzipan and cover the cake corners with it, decorate with sprinkles.
Tip: the cake corners are perfect for a children's birthday party.
Lemon, grated zest and juice
Puff pastry, rolled out
Almonds, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan oven 180°C).
- For the filling, mix the almonds, almond paste, butter, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and juice.
- Cut the dough into 8 equally sized triangles.
- Spread the almond filling on the bottom half of the dough pieces.
- Roll up the dough into croissants and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush the croissants with a little egg and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
Olo Marzipan, in pieces
Rhubarb, in pieces
- Preheat the oven to 160° C convection oven (180° C top/bottom heat).
- Warm the milk until lukewarm and then mix the yeast in it.
- Mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, salt and butter.
- Form a well and add the milk and yeast mixture.
- Knead the dough and let it rest covered for 1 hour.
- Bring the rhubarb and preserving sugar to the boil in a pan, stirring, and boil for 4 minutes.
- Puree the rhubarb and leave to cool. Then mix in the marzipan.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle and spread the filling on top (leave a 2-3 cm border).
- Roll up the dough from the long side and cut the roll in half lengthwise.
- Carefully intertwine the two sides and form a wreath.
- Bake the wreath for 35 - 40 minutes.
Tip: Alternatively, use 200 g rhubarb and 150 g strawberries.
Halloween Marzipan Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Olo Marzipan, bakeable, in pieces
small apples in thin slices
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the sugar and butter. Add the eggs, sour cream, crème fraiche and cinnamon.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Add the marzipan and apples to the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins and bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the muffins and leave to cool.
- Decorate the muffins with icing and sprinkles as desired.
Pineapple Marzipan Birthday Cake
Olo Marzipan paste, in pieces
Pineapple, in pieces
Olo Marzipan sticks, rolled out
Olo Marzipan Figures, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 160° C.
- Mix the Olo marzipan and butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla sugar, poppy seeds and eggs to the mixture.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir into the mixture.
- Fold the pineapple pieces into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into two round baking tins of different sizes and bake for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool and remove from the tin.
- Cover with Olo marzipan and decorate with Olo marzipan figures.